Re: Coupler stock

John Degnan

Yes, Jeff is right - the new Sergent couplers are very much easier to assemble... built-in alignment assures the parts cannot be out-of-true.  I wasn't a big fan of the assembly of the original Sergent couplers either.

Yep, I got the hopper and am quite happy to finally have one.  I assume you did receive the payment?

John D

On February 8, 2019 at 7:43 AM Andrew Malette <acfm3304@...> wrote:

Thanks, John.  Please keep me posted.  I have a ton of the original couplers which I find now are becoming a pain to put together, difficult to be consistent and eventually they come apart.  I will replace them with the newer ones once they become available.  Jeff English says they are like the difference between night and day.

BTW, did you get the hopper in good shape?

Cheers,

Andy Malette

Sent from Mail for Windows 10