Re: Coupler stock

Andrew

Rob,
Frank put the plans for the couplers in public domain months ago to insure that doesn’t happen.

The couplers are not impossible to make.  This isnt new technology.  The problems will get sorted out.

Andrew

On Friday, December 7, 2018, 10:34 PM, roblmclear <rob.mclear@...> wrote:

What concerns me most is that the couplers may disappear from the market if Frank can't get the problems with the printer sorted out, I have over 400 freight cars so converted to Sergents but have some real concerns at the moment, it would be a real pain in the you know what to have to go back to using Kadee's after the rather large investment I have made in regards to the Sergents but at this point in time it does not look to promising, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Frank can come up with.

Regards to all.
Rob McLear.
Aussie.