Re: Coupler stock

roblmclear

What concerns me most is that the couplers may disappear from the market if Frank can't get the problems with the printer sorted out, I have over 400 freight cars so converted to Sergents but have some real concerns at the moment, it would be a real pain in the you know what to have to go back to using Kadee's after the rather large investment I have made in regards to the Sergents but at this point in time it does not look to promising, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Frank can come up with.

Regards to all.
Rob McLear.
Aussie.