Re: Coupler stock

Rob Barker

Yeah Rob, the short Es are out of stock and effected.  And I *just* figured out how great the short shanks work with Moloco draft gear boxes :-(

I look forward to more Frank.  Wish there was some way I could help, but I don't know a lot about 3d printers...  Maybe the impossible to deal with guys are difficult for a reason?

Anyway - I hope you sort them out soon.  I'll be ordering more when they are back in stock

Rob Barker
Sydney AU

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 7:27 PM roblmclear <rob.mclear@...> wrote:
Nice to hear from you again Frank, any news on the short shank type E's yet or is that one of the items that the printer is causing problems with.

Rob McLear
Aussie.