Re: Coupler stock

Christopher Zurek

Frank,

Do you mind if I post this to my Sergent Coupler Facebook group?

Chris Z.

On 12/5/2018 10:01 PM, Frank Sergent wrote:
Here I am!

The new printer appears to be a bust and I’m pretty much out of stock on all of the investment cast stuff. I haven’t given up completely, but I’m not sure what else to try. I wish I had better news to tell. After months of messing with the thing and waiting for custom parts that don’t fix the issues, the accuracy and reliability is still not there. Its all pretty disheartening actually. I’m kicking around ideas about building my own printer but that seems like more than I can take on at this point.

The die cast stuff (EC87, EN87, SBEC87, and Sharons are still available and will be for the foreseeable future.

Not sure what the question was about dummy couplers, but those are no longer available either. Those were a neat product made by Frank Glatzl that nicely complemented my line. He decided to discontinue the product. I bought everything he had left and now I’m sold old. I’m not sure what else to say there.

Sorry guys.