Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Sergent Engineering] Coupler stock

Well unfortunately I have tried sending multiple emails in the last few months with no success, someone mentioned he heard Frank was getting all his emails sent to spam so he wasn't getting them, so I figured I'd ask on here. None of the type Fs or long shank lower shelfs are showing in stock and it's been months since they announced the new printer