Re: Coupler Knuckles

But are the Athearn knuckles to scale like the Sergent ones are?
Andy Jackson
Santa Fe Springs CA

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 8:21 AM Artur Pawlowski via Groups.Io <artur_pawlowski37=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Athearn sells the knuckles with the bracket for the back of the pilot. But you have to order over the phone.

On Sunday, November 4, 2018, 11:15, Randall Vos via Groups.Io <r_vos1979=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all, I've been working on some Wisconsin Central GP38-2s lately, and a thought popped up. these engines have spare knuckle holders installed, and I was thinking of using Sergent knuckles as details.  Was wondering if Frank ever thought about selling just knuckles in packages of about a dozen or so as details. I'd hate to cannibalize knuckles from working couplers as details.

Thanks,

Randy