From: SergentEngineering@groups.io [mailto:SergentEngineering@groups.io] On Behalf Of L. J. Casey
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 9:07 AM
To: SergentEngineering@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Sergent Engineering] 3D Printers

well, I called and talked to someone and said I was a hobbyist, and that I was not using it for profit based activities, and the person I talked to (of course not using

straightforward language) told me it wasn't free for my uses.    Since I used to work for a software development company, I am sensitive to illegal use of software.    I have not

settled on/learned a particular CAD program, and have downloaded the blender tutorial, plus when my schedule calms down, I was planning on using the CAD learning lab at the local

FABLAB here.    May have to revisit the 360 site.   Seems a number of model railroaders have settled on Fusion360 as their go to CAD.

LJ Casey

Maryville,IL

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:00 AM, Frank Sergent <fsergent@...> wrote:

Yes. But its not AutoCAD and not Inventor.