Re: Sergent Engineering Couplers

L. J. Casey

wonder if the entire 'company' can be financed and run by a committee....(ha ....yeah..I know that sounds silly)

LJ Casey
Maryville,IL

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 11:00 AM, Paul Dallard via Groups.Io <shield1751@...> wrote:
How much would he want for his business?

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. - Buddha

On Jul 11, 2018, at 11:09, Alan Hummel via Groups.Io <ahummel72@...> wrote:

To all,

Early on when Frank made his couplers available to new marketers,1 person from oversees was interested but thought the cost for oversees shipping was too much.

I'm curious with seriousness:how much would it take to buy Frank out? I'm 60,not in the best of health can't find any work because of my health,love railroading,maybe this would be what I need.(?)

Al Hummel

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 8:32:00 PM EDT, Randall Vos via Groups.Io <r_vos1979@...> wrote:

I thought Frank said a while back that he had a few companies interested in his business?

Sent from my U.S. CellularĀ® Smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 7/10/18 2:38 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [Sergent Engineering] Sergent Engineering Couplers

Frank is looking to have someone buy him out,or using his drawings,make couplers like his to my understanding. He's not pulling out,but is looking to leave the coupler business but wants to see his couplers fall into a new manufacturer's hands so his coupler line continues into the future.Ā 

I admit having thoughts of how long his coupler line will remain available,myself. What's REALLY concerning me,is noone has seemingly shown much interest in the project. These couplers are a milestone to HO Scale. The next thing that's on the way are Prototypical working ground throw switchstands with targets from ALL ABOARD TRAINS. These are a ways off as the 1st 'stands are being made in O Scale 1st,but the company's owner hopes to make an HO Model in the future.

Alan Hummel

--
Loren Casey
Maryville,IL

--
Loren Casey
Maryville, IL

Join SergentEngineering@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.