Re: Sergent Engineering Couplers

L. J. Casey

wonder if the entire 'company' can be financed and run by a committee....(ha ....yeah..I know that sounds silly)

LJ Casey
Maryville,IL

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 11:00 AM, Paul Dallard via Groups.Io <shield1751@...> wrote:
How much would he want for his business?

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. - Buddha

On Jul 11, 2018, at 11:09, Alan Hummel via Groups.Io <ahummel72@...> wrote:

To all,

Early on when Frank made his couplers available to new marketers,1 person from oversees was interested but thought the cost for oversees shipping was too much.

I'm curious with seriousness:how much would it take to buy Frank out? I'm 60,not in the best of health can't find any work because of my health,love railroading,maybe this would be what I need.(?)

Al Hummel

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 8:32:00 PM EDT, Randall Vos via Groups.Io <r_vos1979@...> wrote:

I thought Frank said a while back that he had a few companies interested in his business?

Sent from my U.S. CellularĀ® Smartphone