Membership Application

Peter York

My name is Peter York and I live in Dallas, TX.

I collect brass model trains in all gauges (Gauge 1, O, HO and N). My preference is for articulated steam (all roads), UP diesels and turbines and unique and unusual rolling stock. I currently own approximately 400 models.

My reason for joining this group is I have always wanted my models to be as accurate to scale and prototype as possible, and Sergent couplers are a perfect addition to any of my HO models.

I would be happy to provide references if you need them, as I am personal friends with most importers.

Thank you for your consideration.

Peter York
4414 Wildwood Road
Dallas, TX 75209