Re: [SergentEng] (unknown)

Alan Hummel

Frank: Understood what you said about magnetizing.

This brings up another question regarding magnatization. On the new Mangelock airlines sold by PACIFIC WESTERN RAIL SYSTEMS,how can those airhose magnets,not repel each other if you spin the car 180 degrees? All I can think of,is like you said with the magnatized ball-the repelling magnets spin around&couple. I was thinking that if the magnatized gladhand is placed flat,with what they call the red dot facing up,repelling forces spin around&couple-nothing else makes sense. Have you had any experience with these yet?

Thanks,Alan Hummel