Re: Note from Frank Sergent

Mark Lewis

Frank:

Thank you, for making sense out of what you recently posted regarding Sergent Engineering.

Although I am a tiny blip on your customer base records, I am proud to be one of the thousands of model railroaders, that have switched to and enjoy your version of an essential mechanical component of model railroading- the Sergent coupler.

To my mind, at least, your reasoning and future plan makes complete sense and I hope that many new model railroaders, get the opportunity to try and make the switch to your amazing, tiny, well crafted couplers.

I only wish more "model railroad industrialists" like yourself, had made or will make a well thought out exit strategy as you have.

Mark Lewis
Stony Point, NC