Re: Casting problem?

Tim L

I tried sending emails from different addresses a while ago too and
never got responses so I just gave up and never bought any more however
I see the extended shank type F's (and some RailFlyer types as well) are
also in stock now so Frank will get a least one more order from me. Time
for some experimentation. Hope Frank gets the order notification!

Tim

On 25/03/2018 14:32, Frank Sergent wrote:
Ryan,
SF couplers are recently now available as a stock item.
Most email communication seems to be working now, but I do still get several emails a day indicating my message (that I obviously never sent) concerning male performance enhancement pills was unable to reach its destination. Maybe I’m in the wrong business.