Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 1:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Sergent Engineering] Casting problem?

Ok, well at least it's not a problem. I filled the holes with some thick gel type CA and allowed them to dry before assembly, so no problem. I'm just glad I identified them before they presented a problem for me.

While I have your attention, the main question was when will you restock the SF couplers? I need three pair now, but I could probably use six pair in the future since those 70s tank cars are in my wheelhouse.

Is the email thing a matter of your host blocking them or is it my provider? I sent one using a gmail address, the other using my sbcglobal address.
--
Ryan Harris
Fort Worth TX