Becoming a member of Sergent Engineer IO Group

Bob Stuff

Hi

I’ve recently learned of Sergent’s existence and have been trying to reach the company for more details.  Lacking an email reply to the website address I used, I began to look around to see if there was any online info/chatter, and found this website.  I’ve been modeling in HO for a number of years, and have now built most of my layout.   One items of interest has been a rotary dumper, hence the interest in rotary couplers which is what lead me to Sergent and now this group site.  Hopefully I can learn and then share some of my experiences.