Re: HOn3 Sharon coupler box w/centering spring action

Mike Conder

Probably the latter if you're trying to retrofit existing cars, the former If you're scratchbuilding a new car.

Mike Conder

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 6:25 PM Dale Buxton via Groups.Io <the_one_tuatha_ddana=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Maybe. I was kind of thinking the same thing. Question is, do you make it to scale with a scale size buffer casting opening or do you make it to a 714 clone width opening? Hmmmmmm...

Dale Buxton

On Sunday, February 18, 2018, 13:52, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:

Thanks, Dale, that's what I was remembering.  I forgot that the Sharons fixed this.

Wonder if a new coupler box with better looking end (striker casting or buffer or whatever it's called) would be useful?  Maybe ione for D&RGW, one for C&S that had a different casting ...

Mike Conder