Re: HOn3 Sharon coupler box w/centering spring action

Dale Buxton

Maybe. I was kind of thinking the same thing. Question is, do you make it to scale with a scale size buffer casting opening or do you make it to a 714 clone width opening? Hmmmmmm...

Dale Buxton

On Sunday, February 18, 2018, 13:52, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:

Thanks, Dale, that's what I was remembering.  I forgot that the Sharons fixed this.

Wonder if a new coupler box with better looking end (striker casting or buffer or whatever it's called) would be useful?  Maybe ione for D&RGW, one for C&S that had a different casting ...

Mike Conder

Join to automatically receive all group messages.