Re: The ball will not drop!

Mark Lewis

Ed:     Yes. I have a pair of nylon tweezers, to avoid the magnetism problem.
Also, are you thoroughly cleaning out the cavity where the ball rides, so there is no drag? I use a wood toothpick.

Mark Lewis

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 8:24 PM, Ed Tibbetts <tippytib@...> wrote:
Help! I'm new at this, and having a problem. After I assemble a coupler, but before I ACC it, when I turn it right side up, the ball will not drop and lock the coupler. I notice that my tweezers are slightly magnetic. Am I magnetizing the ball and causing it to hang? If I hold the magnetic uncoupler below the coupler, the ball still will not drop. Will not drop when I "thump" it too. :-(((
Do I need brass, or plastic tweezers???

Ed T.