Re: [SergentEng] RE: Building and installing Sergent couplers

John Niemeyer <jniemeyer@...>

Chris

I’ve needed the reamer for EN87’s in my Blackstone equipment. HOn3 kits from PSC, Grandt Line  Blackstone make their coupler pockets to fit Kadee 714 couplers. The 714 has a slightly smaller mounting pin, so if you are installing Sergent EN87 for anything designed to fit the Kadee 711, 713 & 714, you will need the reamer. Some Sergent narrow shank couplers come with the Accumate draft gear boxes.

John

I haven't bought the reamer, but I am considering it when I place another order for couplers.

Chris Z.