Re: Sergent Engineering My intro

Mark Plank

I've been a longtime lurker, but now that I received some S scale Sergent couplers for Christmas, it is time to start converting to them.

Mark Plank
Modeling the Toledo & Ohio Central (NYC Lines) St. Marys branch in 1915 in S scale

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 5:02 AM, Mark Stamm <mark@...> wrote:
As requested, let me introduce myself... I’ve been a modeler since I was old enough to have a hobby knife. There where many starts and stops that got in the way, but today I enjoy myself as I can. I have for the most part been an observer of the this group, but I have acquired multiple pairs of the Sergent couplers to test. Once the final plan for the railroad comes together the final decision will be made, as of today I have lots of cars with no coupler applied.

I look forward to reading the discussions as they unfold.

Mark