Re: New HO narrow coupler box now available

jzook@...

I just pulled up the Accurail website again, after looking at the draft gear description on Smoky Mountain's website.  The Accumate part # I originally posted, #1031, is for an order of 25 draft gear boxes.  The part number on the Smoky Mountain website shows the new draft gear box replaces part number 1020.  Strangely, Accurail puts the draft gear boxes in two different places on their part website, and the location of #1031 shows they fit Sergent couplers, whereas the location part #1020 doesn't state that.  Regardless, they're still the same draft gear, so the new Smoky Mountain design should have no problem fitting our Sharon couplers.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Take care,

Jon