New HO narrow coupler box now available

Jim King <jimking3@...>

I now have HO coupler boxes to fit narrow shank Sergent ENC87K couplers.  The big improvement over the hard-to-find #1020 Accurail parts is a coupler self-centering option.  Added features are rivet details on the box, rivets/gussets on the lid and available in tinted brown, black and grey urethane to provide a great “weathering base”.  These are in-production and ready for your order!

Go here to view details:  http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com/HO_&_S_draft_gear+cplrs.html

Contact me off-list to place an order, ask questions, etc.  I will reply with an invoice and ship your order within 3 business days from receipt of payment.

Jim King

(828) 777-5619

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com