New coupler boxes coming soon

Jim King <jimking3@...>

In early December, I mentioned that I was designing a new coupler box to replace the hard-to-find Accurail box with the added treat of self-centering.  The design cycle was completed just before Christmas and patterns ordered.  If they are “on time”, I should receive them by next Monday.  Once I make the first rubber mold and some test castings, they will be announced as “in production/ready to sell” (assuming no design/pattern changes are required).  These parts will remain in-stock indefinitely so you won’t have to worry about “needing and not having” for future projects.

Stay tuned …

Jim King

(828) 777-5619

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com