From: SergentEng@... [mailto:SergentEng@...]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 7:32 PM
To: SergentEng@...
Subject: [SergentEng] Re: Coupler boxes ... more info

Yes, HO box(es).  Narrow box first … not sure what the market is for the “wide” (compatible shank) box.  Can y’all help me with this?  I “assume” that folks who go the HO Sergent coupler route are mostly interested in the narrow box to keep the “prototypically correct” theme going.

Certainly, there is a market for the wide box or Frank wouldn’t have tooled it.  I have no problem producing both; I’d just like to know the percentage of Sergent buyers who would use such an oversize box.  Is this something that On30 guys use because of the wider swing?

Jim King

(828) 777-5619

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com