Re: [SergentEng] Coupler finish/color

Tim L

There is indeed a painting section on the Sergent website. I can't give
an exact link as Franks website is so old it still uses frames however
the painting guide is in the instructions area.

Franks recommends in his guide Rust-o-leum Rusty Metal Primer.
Unfortunately not available where I am so I'm still searching for a good
substitute.

I paint mine using the same basic method but using an airbrush and
securing the parts on upside down masking tape so there is no chance of
them blowing away.

Tim
Land of OZ

On 10/11/2017 15:33, Mike Conder vulturenest1@... [SergentEng] wrote:
Actually, painting them is the normal way to finish these.  I think the info is on the web site but it is also on an article in the HOn3 Annual a few years back.  I know that because I helped write the article!  But sadly I don't have it at hand and can't remember the exact paint, though I think it may have been Krylon primer.
Mike Conder