Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [SergentEng] Coupler not working properly

Rob,

I do remember the problem you describe.  I thought the coupler hole elongation problem was just with the "fancy" couplers.  Mine/ours are the type E.

I'm also not seeing how an elongated hole would cause the steel ball to drop behind the coupler knuckle casting.

I look forward to Frank discussing the matter.

Ed

Edward Sutorik