Re: [SergentEng] (unknown)

James Lackner

There is a cool little tool that I picked up at Ace, called a "screwdriver magnetizer/demagnetizer."  It is a small box shaped item, that has slots that you insert a screwdriver (or Xacto knife, etc) into to either magnetize it, or demagnetize it.  It has been great for dealing with small springs and other similar parts. 


Credit goes to Jason Shron of Rapido for mentioning this tool in one of his blogs.


Jim Lackner

Scottsdale, AZ

Join to automatically receive all group messages.