Coupler Assembly

Aaron Heaney

If anyone needs or wants couplers assemble for them I'm willing to do so. Price and shipping is whatever seems fair. I'm going to be a long haul truck driver and I'm looking for projects to work on while on the road. Couplers will be fully assembled, painted, and tested. I have assembly fixtures for compatible and narrow shank couplers. I have assembled and installed on my own equipment the HT1R87K for the entire 13 car Broadway Limited from Walthers the HC87K for the engines and probably close to two dozen compatible shanks and a dozen narrow shanks.  Please message me off list at wolfhunt1987 at yahoo dot com.

Sincerely

Aaron Heaney