Re: [SergentEng] Where to purchase

Bill Keene <wakeene@...>

Hi Tom,

When I first started purchasing Sergent Couplers, I did not have a PayPal account. I simply wrote a letter describing my order and enclosed a check for the proper amount to the address on the web site. Within just a few days, my order arrived.

I have never had a complaint or concern with purchases from Sergent Engineering.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Sep 19, 2017, at 5:07 PM, t_colasurdo@... [SergentEng] <SergentEng@...> wrote:

Good evening everyone:

I'm new to the conversation, so please forgive me if this topic has previously been discussed.

I've browsed the Sergent website, but I typically do not purchase utilizing on-line carts ... call me old fashion.  I did e-mail utilizing the contact e-mail provided, but no response.

I've searched my usual sources for modeling supplies, but did not see Sergent "S" scale couplers listed.

I'm comparing couplers to be utilized on my On3 models, and wanted to compare the Sergent couplers to Kadee O and On3 couplers, as well as Protocraft couplers.

Any suggestions on a source to purchase?

Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

V/r,

Tom Colasurdo< /p>