Made your own coupler boxes?

Tim L

Apologies if this comes through twice, I sent the original message some 13 odd hours ago and Yahoo still
hasn't delivered it. Why am I not surprised!

A question for all of you who have made your own coupler boxes to put Sergents in; what have you used
for the pivot? I am about to make new coupler boxes to replace the incredibly lame ones on a model.

I have  designed all the parts I need to make and that just leaves me with the  pivot. All I can think of is
some 1/8" Plastruct tube though I wonder  how well it would wear.

Tim
Land of OZ