Re: [SergentEng] Re: HELPING OTHERS

Michael Looney

Tim:
 I been on here at times way to long I think, and it sound like we started about the same time. I now remember having e-mail taking more than a week to be posted, and it seem my mind has left the building. They say the mind is a terrible thing to waste, but it was so much fun back in the 70"s. I wish that this really happen, but it didn't, and at age 65 I can now blame it on old age, or being a old fart take your pick. I think I am going to go hide under my blanket and start a war with the outside, and see if I can win this time.
Michael Looney