Re: [SergentEng] Designing for 3D printing

William Lugg <luggw1@...>

Sorry, this was intended for Mike Condor, not the list.

Bill Lugg

On 11/22/2016 09:55 AM, William Lugg luggw1@... [SergentEng] wrote:

Just out of curiosity, can you point me to a good tutorial or two about
designing parts to be printed in 3D by Shapeways? I've got some items I
think might be interesting to try, but haven't a clue how to get started.

I am a Linux user and have been fiddling with with FreeCAD a bit, but
applying it to the construction of a model of a real part has so far
eluded me. I also have the professional version of QCAD available, but
I'm pretty sure that's limited to 2D work.

Thanks.
Bill Lugg