Announcing new coupler gauges for HO standard gauge and narrow gauge models

Mike Conder

Pardon the multiple posts, but I'll only post this announcement once.

My company, CESCO, has completed and tested designs for a group of coupler gauges for HO stnadard gauge and several  narrow gauge models.  These are 3D printed plastic gauges, so they can be used on live track without shorting out the track.  CESCO has them available for HOn3, Sn3, On3 and HO/On30 installations.

The gauges use a design and dimensions taken (with permission) from an article by Jim Vail in the Sept/Oct 1988 issue of the "Narrow Gauge & Shortline Gazette."  Jim also has just published a review of the gauges in the Nov/Dec 2016 issue of the same magazine.

CESCO is currently using Shapeways for printing these, and they are available from Wolf Designs at $12/each for the  HOn3, Sn3, and HO/On30 gauges, and $15/each for the On3 coupler (due to its larger size).  CESCO is also working to get them carries by a couple of other vendors.

The gauges are also available directly Shapeways as well.  Since these are new products, the gauges have a special introductory price of $9/each for the  HOn3, Sn3, and HO/On30 gauges, and $12/each for the On3 coupler.

Direct links to the Shapeways store are as follows:

HOn3:
https://www.shapeways.com/product/826G5CLT5/hon3-coupler-gauge?optionId=60755095

Sn3:

On3:

If you have problems with these links, just go to www.shapeways.com and search for CESCO.

Email me off-line at vulturenest1 at gmail dot com if you have any questions.

Thanks for viewing!

Mike COnder - CESCO