Re: [SergentEng] Possibly Going To Kadee's On Passenger Cars

Alan Hummel

Jacob,

Even though I've never had H or F couplers installed yet,I understand from the Sergent Website,those coupler types must have their height "right on" as you've painfully found out.

I only run freight so my contact with F couplers will face a similar situation. Fortunately,I'm working on a new layout so will be able to work over my benchwork first.

Is the difference between moduals,sufficient to correct the height difference by using risers to compensate?

Good luck.

Al Hummel