Re: [SergentEng] Sergents & Diesel plows

Tim L

Hi Frank,

Hard to say exactly as I don't have the proper plows that they'll need
yet but with the stock standard plows the models come with I think
+0.100" would be about right.

There is enough meat on the loco frame (which is plastic) to move the
mounting hole forward by that amount, but requires filling a deep void
to do so. Not hard but probably a pain.

I'll send you some photo's of one of the dry fitted models.

These are all Bowser 6 axle Centuries which I must imagine no one has
fitted Type F's to before.

Tim

On 25/08/2016 14:07, 'Frank Sergent' fsergent@... [SergentEng] wrote:

Hey Tim,

How much longer would the shank need to be for your application?