Re: [SergentEng] Re: EC87A - DISCONTINUED?

Michael Looney

How many does he need done? I would do it for him, but I am on the east coast, and depending on how many he needs, all I would charge him would be shipping. and the jig to put them together. I am home all the time from being disable and a bad heart, so it give me the time to do that for him.
Michael Looney

Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 17:08:17 -0500
From: SergentEng@...
Subject: Re: [SergentEng] Re: EC87A - DISCONTINUED?
To: SergentEng@...

Around that time someone on the list offered to assemble them. I suppose that's still an option if the enterprising list member wishes to speak up.

They really aren't that hard to assemble but if your eyes are 40 years old or more I would recommend a 4 power Optivisor along with the assembly fixture. Good luck!

Ryan H
Fort Worth, TX

On 7/7/2016 5:04 PM, 'David R. Olsen' 3acr.scout@... [SergentEng] wrote:

To answer Bill's original question, I believe Frank announced about 6 months ago that he would no longer be offering the assembled couplers because it was just getting to be too much work for him. I remember it coming up on the list but don't have my old messages handy at the moment.

I don't mind assembling them myself but have been lazy about getting around to painting the parts first.

Dave Olsen
El Paso, TX