Re: [SergentEng] EC87A - DISCONTINUED?

Dave Snyder

Bill, ole man time has afflicted me as well. Here are some things I find needed. A vision enhancement, Optivisor, or lighted magnifier arm, or some lucky people can get by with inexpensive reading glasses. A nice big towel rolled up and shaped into a U or circle to rest your hands and forearms onĀ
and reduce shakes and catch those flying springs and ball bearings. Some nice long thin surgical tweezers to place bearings and springs on jig. A magnet to recover those pesky bearings. A needle to dispense the super glue (some cut the eye off halfway to give better glue volume) deposition.
Get extra springs and bearing with the jig. Probably forgot something, memory deteriorates with vision and nerves. Note that mother nature seems to help by gradually improving your vision and nervous control with repetition. Wishing you well.

Dave Snyder
Louisville, Ky.