Re: [SergentEng] EC87A - DISCONTINUED?

Bill Keene <wakeene@...>

Josh & Group,

IIRC… there were some U-tube videos — or similar — showing assembly of the couplers. Just can not seem to find them in my data filing system today. Old dog memory in action, I guess.

My question to you is … are there any special tools required? I know one needs the assembly jig, but other than that, what is a definite necessity?

Thanks & Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Jul 7, 2016, at 12:00 AM, josh@... [SergentEng] <SergentEng@...> wrote:

I was afraid to tackle the kits... Then the A's went out, and now I've done over 100 EC87 and SBEC87's, and I prefer it.

I'm sure there is a member or two who would assemble kits for you for a nominal charge.
Josh
San Diego CA