EC87A - DISCONTINUED?

Bill Keene <wakeene@...>

Hello Group,

When I visited the Sergent web site last week I did not find any listing of the EC87A β€” the assembled couplers β€” on the order list. Have these been discontinued? Does anyone on the list have knowledge of this or know that the assembled couplers are available or not?

I have sent Sergent an e-mail inquiry but so far have not received a reply.

My reason for asking is that with my old dog age shaky hands and less than perfect eyesight I am not sure that I would be able to assemble the β€œkit” couplers. Thus the reason for the use of the EC87A assembled versions.

Cheers & Happy Modeling,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA