Ultra Capacity Coupler

Tim L

Hello all,

Well, it's been quite quiet here of late so I'll see if I can work up
some chatter. I was wondering if the coupler (attached pic) has been used anywhere else but here in Oz? They are not common here, being pretty well limited to the iron ore railways in the north west of the country and to some locomotives that work coal traffic on the east cost.

I have an interest in modelling some of our iron ore stuff but dread
the thought of the cost for Frank to develop and run a minimum of the
couplers for me, so I thought I'd find out if this is something that has a use elsewhere that might make it a candidate for Frank to consider on his own down the line.

Cheers,

Tim
Land of OZ

Attached: Alliance Ultra Capacity Coupler.