Re: [SergentEng] Assembly step 1, knuckle flash

Andrew

Tim,

That sounds like a good idea,  I might try that.  I cut one of my fingers the other day while doing this.  Also do both sides need to be burnished or just one?

Andrew

On May 7, 2016, at 1:05 PM, "TS egroupstuff@... [SergentEng]" <SergentEng@...> wrote:

I too normally just hold it between thumb and forefinger. It is a bit
awkward until you get used to it but it isn't too bad.

Something I'm going to try is drilling a shallow hole the "diameter"
and depth-to-tang of the knuckle in a piece of wood or something, then
I can just place the knuckle in the hole (the tang resting on the piece
of wood) and then I can just use light finger pressure to hold it there
to clean up the tang.

Tim