Re: [SergentEng] Assembly step 1, knuckle flash

Andrew

Jeff and all,

I should have been more specific with my original question.   How do you hold the knuckle while scraping the flash off of it?

Andrew

On May 6, 2016, at 7:10 AM, "Jeff Young jeff@... [SergentEng]" <SergentEng@...> wrote:

X-acto knife (or even better a scalpel) and one of those magnifying fluorescent ring lights.  (Well, I don’t know about “easiest”, but that’s how I do them anyway.  In my experience you won’t find any flash on about 80% of them, but you still need to do the step for the 1 in 5 that does have some.)

Cheers,
Jeff.

On 5 May 2016, at 13:36, Andrew Porter ihtsbih_2014@... [SergentEng] <SergentEng@...> wrote:

What is the easiest way to perform step 1 on the knuckle?

Andrew