Re: Corrosion on couplers

Dave Snyder

Mark, I wasn't suggesting that you spray paint the operational surfaces of the couplers. I was going by Frank Sergents recommendations for
rattlecan spraying the couplers, check his website. Per the Rust-Oleum website, what started as a fish/whale oil additive to paint to the modern
conglomerate is an amazing journey that doesn't readily disclose the chemical complexities of their products, trade secrets I suppose. Maybe you would share your results with us as you progress, I'm always open to enlightenment.

Dave Snyder
Louisville, Ky.  Derby day is imminent.