Re: [SergentEng] LaBelle Cars

Duncan Harvey

Mike,

Not sure if this is of any help. The La Belle end platforms are smooth on the underside. I've just assembled couplers in their boxes, whatever ones you are going to use for the Sergents, and then glued the boxes to the underside of the platform. I've used Goo and I think epoxy would work as well. I'm kitbashing a car using La Belle end platforms and am close to starting another La Belle kit. As I look at the end platform it appears to be well shaped, but lacking in detail, so I am investigating what details to add and then how to add them - ratchet and pawl, nut-bolt-washers, lower staff bracket, end railings and so on. Hope this is of some help!
Duncan