Re: [SergentEng] Re: Use of Couplers

Joseph Pyland

Dave, just starting to upgrade, only got the first 6, so no big deal, thought I would ask BEFORE I spent a lot of money.

Joe P

From: SergentEng@... [mailto:SergentEng@...]
Sent: Sunday, 10 January, 2016 21:00
To: SergentEng@...
Subject: [SergentEng] Re: Use of Couplers

On Jan 9, 2016, at 3:21 PM, 'Joe Pyland' <jpyland@...> wrote:
Thank You David, I guess my Es will be relegated to MOW service.

Joe, don't get me wrong - standard type Es aren't completely gone from revenue freight cars, they just seem to be much less common than they were twenty years ago. I always try to go by prototype photos when choosing my coupler type, but that's challenging sometimes because there aren't a lot of online photos from the late '90s.

Dave Olsen

Alexandria, VA