Re: [SergentEng] Recommendations and Advice for Someone New to Sergent Couplers

Nathan Rich

I believe one can still get a bulk pack of EN87's with boxes as item code EN87KB.

Nathan Rich

On Friday, December 11, 2015, Alan Hummel ahummel72@... [SergentEng] <SergentEng@...> wrote:

Am I correct that the Narrow shank couplers were mostly assembled & the reason they're no longer listed is because assembled couplers are a thing of the past?

I was only going to use them on my Intermountain tankers of the corn syrup type tank which years back wouldn't accept any coupler except the narrow shank as those cars used the Accurail draft gear boxes.
Thank you,
Al Hummel