Re: [SergentEng] walthers amfleet cars

Nathan Rich

I have a bunch of Walthers Amfleet cars that I put H couplers on, I used compatible shank couplers glued into the swinging pockets to eliminate the 'wrist' joint. They work well on smooth trackwork.

This train serves as my model of the Amtrak Mt Rainier circa 1976, phase II F40PH (walthers, also with H couplers) and 4 Amfleet cars.

Nathan Rich

On Friday, December 11, 2015, martinmatsil1953@... [SergentEng] <SergentEng@...> wrote:

i know that amtrak uses the H coupler on their  passenger cars,how are they mounted,on HO-scale cars,i am trying,to learn about,and how about,the walthers,horizon cars,used by Metro-North.Thanks,and God bless.