Re: New Sharon couplers

jzook@...

Hi Cameron and group members,

I've ordered a set of 6 Sharon couplers, the assembly jig, and the uncoupling wand to try out on some of my Blackstone fleet.  Can you tell me more about using the NeoLube?  Is this the same NeoLube sold through MicroMark?  I had tried out the Sergent EN87 coupler a couple of years ago, but wasn't interested in making all the necessary modifications to my freight cars and locomotives to replace the Kadee 714's.  Do you think the NeoLube is a better option than using pencil lead, as described in Sergent's instructions?

Thanks everyone!  I'm looking forward to trying the Sergent couplers again.

Take care!

Jon