Topics

US-Pakistan Marries Again: Our Main Concern

Jawed Anwar

US-Pakistan Marries Again: Our Main Concern

Syed Jawed Anwar

AMERICA marries Pakistan again after divorcing two times (two talaqs) last year. Donald Trump tweeted on January 1, 2018; "The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!"- First talaq.

https://www.as-seerah.com/US-Pakistan-Marries-Again-Our-Main-Concern_358.html