Topics

School Board Forcing Children to Change the Gender Behavior

Jawed Anwar

School Board Forcing Children to Change the Gender Behavior

School Board Forcing Children to Change the Gender Behavior

By Cathy Ruse

Note: Whatever mentioned in this article by Sister Cathy Ruse from Virginia, most of them are already enforced by law in Ontario, Canada. Gender Confusion and Sexual Disorientation (GCSD)  are on rise.--Editor.

I live in Fairfax County, the 10th largest public-school district in the US.

But I never focused on our public schools. My kids go to Catholic schools, and that was the center of our universe. I never focused, that is, until I heard that the Fairfax County School Board voted to let boys into the girls’ bathrooms. MORE